A beginner level comprehensive course that includes step-by-step explanations of core security concepts along with follow-up quizzes and hands on labs to ensure a solid learning for the course taker.
Designed by a CyberSecurity expert with a PhD degree and premium Cybersecurity certifications, this course has been designed to make it extremely simple to learn complex Cyber Security concepts. Designed for beginner Cyber Security professionals, this course will help you master the major domains and launch a successful career in the Cyber Security industry. It is also a good starting point for students targeting Cyber Security certifications like CompTIASecurity+ and CEH. Please check out our free samples videos to see how complex concepts have been explained in an easy way!
Unlike other courses, this is a comprehensive course that covers both theory and practice.
Our 6 hands-on labs will teach you skills which you can directly use in your job:
- Practice cryptography by generating public-private keys using RSA, encrypt data using public key and decrypt using private key
- Employ hashing to verify the integrity of received data by leveraging MD5 hashing algorithm
- Spot phishing emails, investigate whether the links or attachments are malicious and if you should block the domain
- Carry out port scanning and discover which services are running on your web server
- Carry out an actual SQL injection attack on a website and learn how to prevent these attacks
- Carry out a blind SQL injection attack on a website by leveraging boolean and time-base inference techniques
Who this course is for:
- No background requirements, we will take you step-by-step to expert level