Today my recipe is about Chicken lahsuni curry which is very tasty. Here is my recipe.
- 800-1000 gm chicken
- 1 big onion and 2 medium size onion(finely hacked)
- 2 medium tomatoes pureed
- 8-10 fat garlic cloves
- 8 entire red chillies and 1 tbsp. Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1/2 glass thick yogurt
- Whole spices
- 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tbsp. ghee
- Marinate the chicken with the juice of one lemon and salt and leave aside for something like 60 minutes.
- Granulate garlic, whole red chillies and Kashmiri chilli powder together into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a container.
- Include entire spices and let them crackle.
- Include the slashed onions and cook till they turn golden brown.
- Hurl in the chicken alongside garlic and chilli paste. Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- Include the pureed tomatoes alongside yogurt. Season with salt and blend well. Cover with the lid and cook on low heat till chicken is cooked.
Finally serve hot.